For decades, women have played a crucial role in diagnosing, understanding, and treating autism spectrum disorder (ASD). As ASD becomes more prevalent, women continue to be instrumental in developing and refining treatment through vast areas of research. There is much to be recognized, not only for women’s incredible contributions to the autism field but also for their experiences living on the spectrum.
In honor of International Women’s Day, check out our top five All Autism Talk podcast episodes featuring notable women.
1. Dr. Temple Grandin – Navigating Autism
2. Dr. Ronit Molko – Girls and Autism: Diagnosis, Treatment, and New Research
3. Devon Sundberg – Women in Behavior Analysis
4. Jennifer Cook – Female Life on the Spectrum
5. Adrienne Bradley – Race and How it Impacts ABA and Our Community
All Autism Talk is a leading autism podcast that offers friendly conversation with inspiring individuals in the autism community. To learn more about All Autism Talk, please visit https://www.allautismtalk.com/